Hi there 👋
Timeular is on a mission to enable a more healthy and rewarding work-life for 10M+ people through better time management. 70,000 users have done so already. 🚀
We are looking for a User Researcher to prioritise what our users need to make their life even better. As a start, this is a part-time role of 20h/week as a freelancer or employee but can turn into a full-time position if you and Timeular would benefit from it.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying the main things we need to improve for our users to increase conversion and retention.
- Uncovering levers to increase word of mouth and product-led growth and expand among users from single-player to multiplayer.
- Help everyone in the company understand our users better.
- Deliver actionable findings that can be applied to our product(s).
Our way to work
- 20 fully distributed people from 14 different countries and cultures. We do not discriminate based on any factor and are looking to increase our diversity even more.
- Communicate a lot asynchronously in written form without the urgency to respond to everything immediately, mainly through Slack, Notion, and Gitlab.
- Direct, honest, and transparent culture.
- Your workweek is enough, no nightshifts, plenty of uninterrupted time to focus.
- Few meetings, meeting free Thursday, but lot's of opportunities to bond remotely.
- Respect time: we show up, deliver, and proactively communicate in time. We respect everyone's private time unless there is a real (real, real,...) urgency.
- Work when and where you want, as long as you can cover 13:00-17:00 CET (Rome) while still living a sustainable life outside of work.
- Meet 3 times a year in one place for a team retreat.
Our wishlist (we don't expect you to tick all of it)
2+ years of user research experience in a SaaS, preferably B2B.
- You should be familiar with the JTBD framework and have used it successfully.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You have a high degree of self-organisation and proactivity.
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
What we offer
- The transparent salary for this part-time role at hiring ranges between 24,000€/$27,000 -31,000€/$35,000, depending on the city you're in, your experience, and your vacation days preference (see below).
- After one year of working full-time at Timeular, you can participate in the employee stock option pool.
Work where and when you want. You control your time.
50 days of paid holidays (including national holidays) because we've learned that time off is the best source for great ideas. If you don't want so many days off, you can get 40 for +5% salary instead.
Home office budget of up to 2000€, to set up or improve your working space.
Three paid team retreats per year to spend an incredible time together discovering unique locations and fantastic food. All costs are covered. We've hosted them virtually during the pandemic, and it's still a lot of fun.
Paid parental leave and flexibility to adapt your work schedule to your family schedule.
- Quarterly achieved company goals will be rewarded with up to 1000€/quarter to invest in your health, growth, and workplace.
About the application process
We don't need resumes. We care about who you are today, what you have achieved so far, and where you want to go. And we don't believe in time-consuming cover letters. We believe asking you specific questions is more straightforward than writing a cover letter.
Our application process is pretty simple: we start by asking you a few questions in written form, you answer them the best you can, we read it, and, if we like it, we jump on a call to get to know each other better. If that goes well, we usually do a short case study to verify our expectations, and if we both agree, you're in.
As we always get many applications, it might take some time until we get back to you after evaluating all the applications, but we will get back.
Make your time count with us,