Timeular is on a mission to enable a more healthy and rewarding work-life for 10M+ people through better time management. 70,000 users have done so already.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Revenue Growth that can bring creativeness and drive innovation, with a soft spot for organic growth.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Own our growth model and make investment decisions based on our revenue metrics
- Develop, validate, and refine growth strategies and required outcomes to drive revenue
- Build and coach a team to do so and lead by example
- Clearly communicate and generate buy-in across the company for your strategies
- Own multi-channel experiments to identify new growth levers and optimise existing ones
- Own the analysis and reporting of our revenue relevant metrics
- Roll up your sleeves and dig in with the team when you have time
- Potentially oversee all customer-facing channels ensuring clear messaging and brand consistency
We know you can’t perform at your best from day one because everything is new and there is a lot of information to absorb first. That’s why you’ll get assigned an onboarding buddy right after joining Timeular to assist you while getting started with your new challenges and all the questions you might have along the way.
Our way to work
- 20 fully distributed people from 14 different countries and cultures. We do not discriminate based on any factor and are looking to increase our diversity even more.
- Communicate a lot asynchronously in written form without the urgency to respond to everything immediately, mainly through Slack, Notion, and Gitlab.
- Direct, honest, and transparent culture.
- 40h workweek is enough, no nightshifts, plenty of uninterrupted time to focus.
- Few meetings, meeting free Thursday, but lot's of opportunities to bond remotely.
- Respect time: we show up, deliver, and proactively communicate in time. We respect everyone's private time unless there is a real (real,real,...) urgency.
- Work when and where you want, as long as you can cover 13:00-17:00 CET (Rome) while still living a sustainable life outside of work.
- Meet 3 times a year in one place for a team retreat.
Our wishlist (we don't expect you to tick all of it)
- Successful track record increasing revenue organically for a B2B SaaS product, ideally in the time management/HR/B2B space
- 2+ years experience leading and coaching a cross-functional team of 5+ people
- Experiment driven, creative, analytical, and iterative approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about time management, productivity, and shaping the future of work
- A high degree of self-organisation and self-management
- Nice to have: Strong experience with content marketing
What we pay and offer you to live a healthy life outside of work
- The transparent salary for this role at hiring ranges between 85,000€/$95,000 - 105,000€/$118,000, depending on the city you’re in, your experience, and your vacation days preference (see below).
- After one year of working full-time at Timeular, you can participate in the employee stock option pool.
- Work where and when you want. You control your time.
- 50 days of paid holidays (including national holidays) because we've learned that time off is the best source for great ideas. If you don't want so many days off, you can choose to get 40 for +5% salary instead.
- Home office budget of up to 2000€, for you to set up or improve your working space.
- Three paid team retreats per year to spend an incredible time together discovering unique locations and fantastic food. All costs are covered. During the pandemic, we've hosted them virtually, and it's still a lot of fun.
- Paid parental leave and flexibility to adapt your work schedule to your family schedule.
- Quarterly achieved company goals will be rewarded with up to 1000€/quarter to invest in your health, growth, and workplace.
About the application process
We don’t need resumes, we care about who you are today, what you have achieved so far and where you want to go. And we don’t believe in time-consuming cover letters. We believe asking you specific questions is easier than writing a cover letter.
Our application process is pretty simple: we start by asking you a few questions in written form, you answer them the best you can, we read it and, if we like it, we jump on a call to get to know each other better. If that goes well, we do a short case study so we both can verify our expectations and if we both agree, you’re in.
As we always get many applications it might take some time till we get back to you after having evaluated all the applications but we will get back.
Make your time count with us,