Hi there 👋
Timeular is on a mission to enable a more healthy and rewarding work-life for 10M+ people through better time management. 70,000 users have done so already. 🚀
We don't have any open vacancies right now, but you can send your application anyway, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
🔎 We might be looking for experienced Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, Product Growth Managers, and Content Managers during the following months.
When it comes to our tech stack:
On the backend side, we use a microservices architecture that is managed by Kubernetes (K8S). The services are implemented in Kotlin and Rust.
On the frontend, we use Typescript as our language and React as our main framework. Also, React-native and Electron.
Our way to work
- 20 fully distributed people from 14 different countries and cultures. We do not discriminate based on any factor and are looking to increase our diversity even more.
- Communicate a lot asynchronously in written form without the urgency to respond to everything immediately, mainly through Slack, Notion, and Gitlab.
- Direct, honest, and transparent culture
- 40h workweek is enough, no nightshifts, plenty of uninterrupted time to focus
- Few meetings, meeting free Thursday, but lot's of opportunities to bond remotely
- Respect time: we show up, deliver, and proactively communicate in time. We respect everyone's private time unless there is a real (real,real,...) urgency
- Work when and where you want, as long as you can cover 13:00-17:00 CET (Rome) while still living a sustainable life outside of work
- Meet 3 times a year in one place for a team retreat (during the pandemic, they've been virtual)
- You must be an excellent written and verbal communicator, as most of our communication happens in writing.
- You should have a passion for time management, productivity, and shaping the future of work.
- It would be best if you were comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment prepared to initiate and thrive in change, which sometimes means rolling up your sleeves and digging in.
- Having some cross-functional skills would not be bad. We don't expect unicorns with the skills of two or three different roles, however, being ok with rolling up your sleeves and finding how to get something done wouldn't hurt!
What we offer you to live a healthy life outside of work
Transparent and competitive salary. Transparency being one of our values means we have an open salary grid. Also, we try to keep our rates competitive.
- After one year of working full-time at Timeular, you can participate in the employee stock option pool.
Work where and when you want. You control your time.
50 days of paid holidays (including national holidays) because we've learned that time off is the best source for great ideas. If you don't want so many days off, you can choose to get 40 for +5% salary instead.
Home office budget of up to 2000€, for you to set up or improve your working space.
Three paid team retreats per year to spend an incredible time together discovering unique locations and fantastic food. All costs are covered. During the pandemic, we've hosted them virtually, and it's still a lot of fun.
Paid parental leave and flexibility to adapt your work schedule to your family schedule.
- Quarterly achieved company goals will be rewarded with up to 1000€/quarter to invest in your health, growth, and workplace.
About the application process
We don't need resumes. We care about who you are today, what you have achieved so far, and where you want to go. And we don't believe in time-consuming cover letters. We believe asking you specific questions is more straightforward than writing a cover letter.
Our application process is pretty simple: we start by asking you a few questions in written form, you answer them the best you can, we read it, and, if we like it, we jump on a call to get to know each other better. If that goes well, we usually do a short case study or test period to verify our expectations, and if we both agree, you're in.
As we always get many applications, it might take some time until we get back to you after evaluating all the applications, but we will get back.
Make your time count with us,